Saturday, September 26, 2009

Family History research in USA records

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=RootsPursuits
Family History research in USA records
Fast, reliable and affordable assistance to clients.
My aim is to provide family research help at a reasonable rate. I have helped many extend their family lines. I have also helped with small projects, brick walls, and gathering information for family reunions. I can prepare Family Group Sheets and Pedigree Charts if requested. I look forward to assisting those in search of their family history.
*Over 20 years experience.*Free initial consultation.*Available for research*General research in USA records including Census, Vital Records, Land, Probate*Access to many databases.*Enthusiast research of your genealogical problem in a time-efficient manner.
Affordable Ancestor ResearchLocal research - specializing in Southeast Florida and Martin County*Census *Birth *Death *Marriage *Church *Military *Cemetery*Land *Probate *Social Security *Obituary *Immigration*Published Family History *On-line
SERVICES* Consultation with you to determine the extent of research desired. I welcome small projects such as look-ups, as well as extensive research assignments on a family.* Locate and search records pertinent to the project. I will search in the appropriate primary and secondary sources and include copies or extracts of documents. I will cite all sources including those that had a negative result.* Evaluate the evidence. I will assess the information for credibility and value to the project.* Prepare Research Reports. I will submit research logs containing a list of sources consulted, their location, and results of the search, I will submit my evaluation and suggestions for further research. If requested, I will prepare Family Group Sheets & Pedigree Charts.

No comments: