Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Specializing in Canadian and Great Britain family history searches.

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=jbrew
Providing searches within Manitoba and Canada. Specializing in Canadian and Great Britain family history searches.
Having 15 years experience, I will be prompt and do my best to get results.
* Prompt attention and quick results to your project.* Free scanning and emailing of copies.* One name look ups or full package projects at your request.
Starting Your Search...
Information that I will require.
To begin any family search, I will need to have a basis of information. Anything that you can tell me, dates, names and places will aid me in finding your family roots. Below are a list of questions that I will need you to have filled out to the best of your abilities.* Who/what is the name of the person/surname that you want me to research?* When were they born?* Where were they born?* When did they immigrate?

No comments: