Thursday, March 11, 2010

Family history research in English records

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=familyfolios
Family history research in English records
I offer a range of services from simple look-ups to presentation-quality family histories. With access to the extensive archives available in London, as well as the increasing body of information accessible digitally online, I am able to research families nationally in England & Wales back to 1837 and often much further.
I have over 17 years' experience in family history research, when almost all research took place in the archives themselves. My background as a literature researcher in an academic library has also given me the skills to take advantage of the additional resources now available online. You can be assured of receiving a personal and friendly service at all times. Having been a publications editor for many years, the standard of my presentation is particularly high. I take a pride in the quality of my work, and will make every effort to ensure you are happy with the service you receive.

No comments: