Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Professional Genealogical research in Poland

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=GenoHeritage
Professional Genealogical research in Poland
I started in family genealogy research 10 years ago. It soon became my passion and I created a professional research business. Our goal now is to help others experience the same WONDERFUL family discovery.I am an energetic, hard working, person. I enjoy helping others find out the history of their family.
Warsaw, Poland. I have been researching "professionally" for about 6 years. I have performed extensive research on various family histories, covering of Poland. In my research, I have utilized State and Diocesan Archives, Church and Paroise Archives, in Vital Records Offices, cemeteries and the Internet. Few people know that Polish archives are mainly non-digitalised thus research is manual research in old documents.

No comments: