Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Tree researcher for the UK

More at
Family Tree researcher for the UK
I carry out research in the county of Buckinghamshire I can research the Bucks parish records, wills etc. I also provide an ancestral lineage research service for England. Beginning with parents or grandparents I will research back providing information on your ancestors. At the end of the research you will receive a full report and lineage chart contained within a report folder. Also holder of the Sussex, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire Marriage Indexes
I have over 20 years experience in family history research.
I have local access to the civil registration index (birth, death and marriage indices) which I can visit on a daily basis. I also have access to all the census from 1851-1901, the Pallotts Marriage Index and The National Burial Index. As a member of The Society of Genealogists I have access to the largest collection of parish records in the UK.

No comments: