More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=PennsylvaniaResearch
Pennsylvania genealogy Research Specialist, covering all 67 counties
We are Pennsylvania genealogy research specialists with collateral expertise in New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. We conduct on-site research at county court houses and historical/genealogical societies in addition to state and national repositories.
We have provided research services to Canada's "Ancestors in the Attic" television program, and were the first genealogists to work with the owners of Philadelphia's historic Greenwood Cemetery to evaluate the historical scope and significance of its burials in advance of a massive renovation project. Our research was recognized in a recent article in "North South Trader's Civil War," and we will be included among the author's "thank yous" in an upcoming book on business magnate Charles J. Harrah.
A trained paralegal, formerly served as mid-Atlantic regional manager for one of the largest information brokers in the nation. She has conducted on-site research throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio. She is experienced with all historical and genealogical repositories including the National Archives, Library of Congress, state-level archives and libraries, county court houses, and historical and genealogical societies.
OUR SERVICES -
* On-site County Research throughout Pennsylvania
* Pennsylvania State Archives and Pennsylvania State Library Research, Harrisburg, PA
* Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania and Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
* Philadelphia City Archives
* NARA, Mid-Atlantic Branch, Philadelphia, PA
* Library of Congress, Washington, DC
* Pennsylvania Home History Research
* Research in the Surrounding States of New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
* German-to-English translation of genealogical documents
Adjust contrast of a pdf free - Closer to the eye of the shooter, this is because Preview is quite literally applying a filter to each individual page of the PDF you are saving. the proce...
2 months ago