Monday, July 05, 2010

Devon England Origins Genealogy Services

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=devonorigins
Devon England Origins Genealogy Services
I am a family historian based in South Devon. I have 25 years experience of genealogical research, having traced branches of my own family and those of colleagues and friends. I have researched families as far afield as India and South Africa. I have studied history and social sciences to degree level, and have been trained in research methods, so you may be assured that my findings will be backed up by rigorous checking of the evidence. My knowledge of local and national social, economic and political history enables me to set your ancestors’ lives in context and provide some flesh to the bones.
I am able to research your family using local and national records as well as Internet sources.
I am able to visit the following repositories in South West England:
DEVON RECORD OFFICE Exeter (30 mins away)WESTCOUNTRY STUDIES LIBRARY Exeter (30 mins away)PLYMOUTH LOCAL STUDIES LIBRARY (1 hour away)PLYMOUTH AND WEST DEVON RECORD OFFICE (1 hour away)SOMERSET RECORD OFFICE Taunton (1 hour away)SOMERSET STUDIES LIBRARY Taunton (1 hour away)DORSET HISTORY CENTRE (1 hour 30 mins away)NORTH DEVON RECORD OFFICE Barnstaple (1 hour 30 mins away)

No comments: