Friday, July 09, 2010

USA accredited genealogist

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=glenn
USA accredited genealogist for over 16 years, I can assist you with ancestry tracing or heir searches
I have been working as a genealogist for over 22 years and have been an accredited genealogist for over 16 years. While I specialize in the Eastern United States, I am proficient at researching the entire United States and have experience in England, Ireland, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Mexico, and Scotland. I conduct my research at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, the largest genealogical library in the world.
My specialty is solving your research problems. Initial research begins at the Family History Library, which has a wide array of records from around the world that can be used to trace your family, but I am also adept at internet searches and utilizing many other record sources. Your research package will include a report in letter format, a detailed list of all records searched and the results of the search, copies of all documents, and family group records and pedigree charts when desired. I can trace descendancy as records allow or perform specific searches at your request. Records at the library include Census, births, marriages, deaths, land records, probates, tax records, histories, military records, city directories, cemetery records, and church records.

No comments: