Sunday, August 29, 2010

Genealogy research in USA records including Census, Vital Records, Land, Probate

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=RootsPursuits
I have helped many extend their family lines. I have also helped with small projects, brick walls, and gathering information for family reunions. I can prepare Family Group Sheets and Pedigree Charts if requested. I look forward to assisting those in search of their family history.
*Over 20 years experience.*Available for research*Genealogy research in USA records including Census, Vital Records, Land, Probate*Access to many databases.*Enthusiast research of your genealogical problem in a time-efficient manner.
Affordable Ancestor ResearchLocal research - specializing in Southeast Florida and Martin County*Census *Birth *Death *Marriage *Church *Military *Cemetery*Land *Probate *Social Security *Obituary *Immigration*Published Family History *On-line
* Consultation with you to determine the extent of research desired. I welcome small projects such as look-ups, as well as extensive research assignments on a family.* Locate and search records pertinent to the project. I will search in the appropriate primary and secondary sources and include copies or extracts of documents. I will cite all sources including those that had a negative result.* Evaluate the evidence. I will assess the information for credibility and value to the project.* Prepare Research Reports. I will submit research logs containing a list of sources consulted, their location, and results of the search, I will submit my evaluation and suggestions for further research. If requested, I will prepare Family Group Sheets & Pedigree Charts.* Communicate by email. On longer projects, progress reports will be sent at specified intervals to keep you informed. The next phase of research will be discussed. You will have the opportunity to authorize further investigation or terminate the project at any time.

No comments: