More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=PennsylvaniaResearch
Pennsylvania genealogy Research Specialist, covering all 67 counties
We are Pennsylvania genealogy research specialists with collateral expertise in New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. We conduct on-site research at county court houses and historical/genealogical societies in addition to state and national repositories.
* On-site County Research throughout Pennsylvania
* Pennsylvania State Archives and Pennsylvania State Library Research, Harrisburg, PA
* Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania and Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
* Philadelphia City Archives
* NARA, Mid-Atlantic Branch, Philadelphia, PA
* Library of Congress, Washington, DC
* Pennsylvania Home History Research
* Research in the Surrounding States of New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
* German-to-English translation of genealogical documents
Adjust contrast of a pdf free - Closer to the eye of the shooter, this is because Preview is quite literally applying a filter to each individual page of the PDF you are saving. the proce...
2 months ago