Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Professional Family History Research from Bristol England

More at http://expertgenealogy.com/?x=rootsleuth
Professional Family History Research from Bristol England
With almost 30 years experience in researching family history, I can help get you answers.
Do you have the desire to know more about your family but not the time?
Or perhaps you're just not in the right location to pursue your family research?
Lost a family member in a census, can’t find that elusive wedding or just don’t know where to look next? Then perhaps I can help.
With virtually 30 years experience in researching family history, I can provide whatever support you require. Whether it's a short ' look-up' or the building of a whole family tree, checking birth, marriage and death indexes, photographs or just a fresh pair of eyes to help you to move forward again.
I've turned my hobby into my full-time profession in order to help others to trace their roots. In the early days I travelled with my mother and grandmother spending weeks away in the North East filling out the detail of a family tree of several thousand relatives when the internet and on-line resources were non-existent. I learnt how and where to search for archive information, and how to find things quickly.

No comments: